- 50FreeCalls.com, Inc. will put your business near the top of customers’ internet searches. We will build you a custom ad and place it high in the Google search rankings. Call button and recording functionality included for the first 50 calls. ($49/month value). We will also build you a professional web page so potential customers can find out more about your services, encouraging them to call you. Additional services we can provide include, but are not limited to, YouTube advertising, Banner advertising and Facebook advertising.
- Services and billing are typically provided via a monthly subscription. Bundled services are also available.
- Campaigns require a minimum of 14 days until they are ready for activation.
- Services will be delivered within 24 hours of receiving the the initial payment of a monthly subscription.
- Billing information will be collected at the time the order is placed, however, other than the activation fee, no charges will be processed until your campaign is ready and approved for activation.
- 50FreeCalls.com, Inc. reserves the right to terminate services with seven days notice to the customer.
- Service are billed monthly.
- These agreements must be completed to the agreed upon terms. If you decide to terminate services, no refunds will be provided and charges will continue for the remainder of the contract. 30 days advance notice required or contract will automatically renew for the same term.
- All services are available alacarte. Package pricing plans are available.
- All campaigns typically include a custom Microsite (if required) which is included as part of our services. A $50 administrative fee will be applied for any requests to change the content on the site after it has been launched.
- Recorded phone calls will be emailed to you in real time. Access to a call management website where you can play, download and make notes on all calls will also be provided. Detailed analytical data will be made available upon request.
- All customer microsites will be hosted on our domain by default. If required, a custom domain can be provided at no additional cost.
- Each month, a detailed invoice will be generated and emailed to the customer. Payment is required at this time. Applicable taxes will be added to every invoice.
- All transactions will be processed in the currency of the country where the customer resides. We accept Visa, MC, Amex and Company Cheques. In the event that a company cheque is issued for a subscription service, we require that the first month of service be included with the first payment.
Statutory Disclosure Schedule Statement of Cancellation Rights (General)
Buyer’s Right to Cancel
This Statement of Cancellation Rights (General) applies to the attached contract, if the contract was formed in any province other than Ontario. You may cancel this contract from the day you enter into the contract until 10 days after you receive a copy of the contract. You do not need a reason to cancel. If you do not receive the goods or services within 30 days of the date stated in the contract, you may cancel this contract within one year of the contract date. You lose that right if you accept delivery after the 30 days. There are other grounds for extended cancellation. For more information, you may contact your provincial/territorial consumer affairs office.
If you cancel this contract, the seller has 15 days to refund your money and any trade in, or the cash value of the trade in. You must then return the goods. To cancel, you must give notice of cancellation at the address mentioned below. You must give notice of cancellation by a method that will allow you to prove that you gave notice, including registered mail, fax or by personal delivery. If you send the notice of cancellation by mail, facsimile or electronic mail, it doesn’t matter if the seller receives the notice within the required period as long as you sent it within the required period. If formed in British Columbia, this is a contract to which the Business Practices and Consumer Protection Act applies.
Statement of Cancellation Rights (Ontario)
This Statement of Cancellation Rights (Ontario) applies to the attached contract, if the contract was formed in Ontario.
Your Rights under the Consumer Protection Act, 2002.
You may cancel this agreement at any time during the period that ends ten (10) days after the day you receive a written copy of the agreement. You do not need to give the supplier a reason for cancelling during this 10 day period.
If the supplier does not make delivery within 30 days after the delivery date specified in this agreement or if the supplier does not begin performance of his, her or its obligations within 30 days after the commencement date specified in this agreement, you may cancel this agreement at any time before delivery or commencement of performance. You lose the right to cancel if, after the 30 day period has expired, you agree to accept delivery or authorize commencement of performance. If the delivery date or commencement date is not specified in this agreement and the supplier does not deliver or commence performance within 30 days after the date this agreement is entered into, you may cancel this agreement at any time before delivery or commencement of performance. You lose the right to cancel, after the 30 day period has expired, you agree to accept delivery or authorize commencement of performance. In addition, there are other grounds that allow you to cancel this agreement. You may also have other rights, duties and remedies at law. For more information, you may contact the Ministry of Consumer and Business Services.To cancel this agreement, you must give notice of cancellation to the supplier, at the address mentioned below, by any means that allow you to prove the date on which you gave notice. If no address is set out in the agreement, use any address of the supplier that is on record with the Government of Ontario or the Government of Canada or is known by you.
If you cancel this agreement, the supplier has fifteen (15) days to refund any payment you have made and return to you all goods delivered under a trade in arrangement (or refund an amount equal to the trade in allowance). However, if you cancel this agreement after having solicited the goods or services from the supplier and having requested that delivery be made or performance be commenced within ten (10) days after the date this agreement is entered into, the supplier is entitled to reasonable compensation for the goods and services that you received before the earlier of the 11th day after the date this agreement was entered into and the date on which you have notice of cancellation to the supplier, except goods that can be repossessed by or returned to the supplier.
Clients referred by a Chamber of Commerce: Signing this agreement provides consent to 50FreeCalls.com, Inc. to disclose this service agreement with the Chamber of Commerce.
50FreeCalls.com, Inc. can be reached by telephone at 18444503733 or by email at info@50FreeCalls.com, Inc.. Our address is: 53614 924 91 Street SW, Edmonton, AB. T6X 0P6. Canada.